Celery Root Fennel Apple Salad
- Prep Time30 min
- 2 avocados
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 medium celery root
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 2 granny smith apples
- Cut open avocados and add fruit to a 4 cup mason jar or bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Using a hand blender, blend until all ingredients are combined and creamy. If not using a hand blender, use an electric mixer and beat together all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Peel the celery root and cut it in half. Reserve half for another use.
- Using a julliane peeler, mandolin, or food processor blade, or a knife, cut celery root, fennel and apples into matchsticks and add to a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss to coat. Use all or less dressing according to preference.
- If desired, add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped fennel fronds.