Coconut Almond Chia Pudding
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (13.5 oz)
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients (except the shredded coconut) in a bender and puree until smooth.
- Add the shredded coconut and pulse to combine.
- Pour the pudding into a container with a tight fitting lid.
- Refrigerate until set (at least 2 hours).
- Serve with sliced almonds and coconut or fresh fruit.