Dark Chocolate Peanut Bark
- Prep Time40 min
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbls peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp espresso powder
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- Top with 1/2 cup of peanuts and ground sea salt
- Add chocolate chips, salt, peanut butter and espresso powder to a medium frying pan.
- Melt over low heat until smooth.
- Add 2 cups of peanuts and 1/2 cup sunflower seeds.
- Stir to combine and coat peanuts and seeds.
- Pour mixture onto a baking sheet covered in parchment or Silpat.
- Top with 1/2 cup of peanuts and ground salt to taste.
- Using a fork, gently press peanuts and salt into the bark.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Break bark into pieces.
- Bark can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.