Endive Chicken Salad Bites
- Prep Time15 min
- Serving SizeAbout 24 bites
- 2 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1 cup apple, finely diced
- 1 cup red grapes, quartered
- 1 cup green goddess dressing
- 24 Endive leaves (3-4 endives)
- We used Trader Joe's Green Goddess dressing. Always check your ingredients to make sure they are compliant with your dietary preferences.
- Cut the bottom of each endive and carefully remove each leaf.
- Rinse and let dry on a clean dish towel.
- Place the chopped chicken, grapes and apples in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and gently mix to combine. You may use more or less dressing to taste.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad among the leaves and place on a platter.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.