Granola Bar Energy Bites
- Prep Time15 min
- Yield3 dozen
- 3/4 cup chopped medjool dates
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cups almond butter
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Place the dates in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the oats, almond butter, and cinnamon. Pulse until it resembles dough.
- Place the sunflower seeds, cacao nibs and coconut in the food processor, then pulse a few times to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Use a tablespoon or a small ice cream scoop (we use a #70, which is 1/2 oz) to scoop and firmly pack the dough. Roll in your hands and set on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 15 minutes until the bites firm up.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.