Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- Prep Time15 min
- Yield2-3 servings
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 can of tuna (5-7 oz)
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and Italian seasoning. Whisk until it comes together into a dressing.
- Chop the carrots, celery olives, and sun-dried tomatoes. Add to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Drain the tuna, add to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Serve alone or on a bed of lettuce.