One-Pan Sausage & Veggie Dinner
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time40 min
- Total Time50 min
- Yield4 servings
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 head of broccoli
- 4 sausages of your choice
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Then cut them into strips about a 1/2 inch wide.
- Trim off the broccoli florets and set aside. Then peel the tough outer part of the stems and cut up into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Peel the onion and cut into large wedges.
- Place the potatoes, broccoli stems and onions in a roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. We used about 1 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Place the sausage on top of the onions and place the pan in the preheated oven. Note that the broccoli florets and garlic will go in a little later to prevent them from burning.
- Roast for about 20 minutes. Then remove from the oven, toss the veggies and flip the sausages.
- Add the broccoli florets and garlic.
- Drizzle with a bit more olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Return to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes longer until everything is cooked to your liking.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste and serve.