Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Apples
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Total Time45 min
- Yield4-6 servings
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1 large onion
- 2 honey crisp apples
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil to grease pan.
- Wash the Brussels, trim the ends and cut in half.
- Cut onion in half and then into 1/4” think slices.
- Cut the apple into wedges and then cut wedges in half.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, onion, and apples to the pan.
- Drizzle with the remaining 2 tbs of olive oil and seasonings. Then toss well to combine.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and stir so that everything browns evenly.
- Return to the oven for about 10 minutes more or until slightly browned and cooked to your liking.