Roasted Potatoes & Peppers
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time40 min
- Total Time50 min
- Serving Size6-8 servings
- 5 lbs baby roasting potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 large onion
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic porder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the potatoes and pepper.
- Cut each of the potatoes in half.
- Cut the bell pepper and onion into 1/2” cubes.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with olive oil to coat the bottom.
- Toss everything together in the pan to evenly coat with the olive oil and seasoning.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and toss so that everything will evenly brown.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Check for doneness. If the potatoes need a little more cooking return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.