Sautéed Mushrooms Onions & Peas
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time25 min
- Yield4 servings
- 1-1/2 lbs cremini mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups frozen peas
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the onions in half and then slice into thin half moons.
- Thinly slice the garlic.
- Wash mushrooms, remove the woody part of the stems, and chop into quarters.
- Sauté the onions on medium heat with ghee and olive oil until translucent (about 5-7 min). Covering the pan will speed up the process. Stir occasionally so that don’t burn.
- Add the garlic and sauté for a minute or so until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and seasoning to the pan. Stir to combine.
- Cook until the mushrooms have browned and any liquid has evaporated (about 5-8 minutes).
- Add peas and stir until heated through.