Sweet Potato, Spinach & Egg Breakfast
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Yield2 servings
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and thinly slice into half moons.
- Sauté potatoes in olive oil and ghee on medium to medium-low heat until tender and start to brown.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the chopped spinach.
- Push the potatoes to the edges of the pan.
- Crack four eggs in the middle of the pan, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the spinach in the pan and let cook until the eggs are done to your liking. You can cover the pan or finish in a 325 degree F oven.