Potatoes, Peppers & Peas Frittata
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time35 min
- Total Time40 min
- Yield4 servings
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk or other milk of your choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cups leftover roasted potatoes and peppers
- 1 cup frozen peas
- This recipe makes use of leftovers from our Roasted Potatoes & Peppers recipe.
- If you don’t have leftovers, cut baby potatoes in half and microwave for 5 minutes in a covered bowl. Then dice a red bell pepper and sauté the the peppers and potatoes in a pan until tender and slightly browned. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the olive oil to a 10″ frying pan with deep sides.
- Sauté the leftover potatoes and pepper to heat them through.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until frothy.
- Add the peas to the potatoes and slowly pour the eggs into the pan.
- Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes to begin cooking the eggs.
- Place in the oven and let bake for about 30 – 40 minutes or until the eggs are fully set.
- Carefully flip the frittata out of the pan onto a serving plate.